[T2] Headlight problems.

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Sun Oct 25 16:32:08 MST 2015

I hope everyone had a great mid-Autumn weekend.
I just installed LED headlights on my bus. I checked them out and boy were they bright compared to the old ones!

Problem is, is that now the directional lights, the 4 way flashers, and brake lights will only work with the headlights off. In fact they won't work with the parking lights on.

I just reinstalled the engine after replacing the generator. And yes, my charging problem was the generator after all!

I'd like to solve this new problem before tomorrow night as I have auto body classes tomorrow.

Again, I thank anyone in advance with any help.
Bob Pratt