[T2] Headlight problems

thewestyman zolo at foxinternet.net
Sun Nov 1 20:34:06 MST 2015

Many old wires that had bad ground, also had oxidation on the wires itself.
When you cut the old connector off and look at the new wire end, you will
see it is black.  Have to clean them shiny and preferably solder it.  More
time, less repairs.  Because, it is not enough to clean the connector and
the place it goes to and use new screw or bolt.
Zoltan