[T2] someone please take photo of coil

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Sat May 30 07:48:52 MST 2015

The coil

+ 15 terminal
black wire power to the coil ,, comes from the fan relay on ceiling of
engine bay
black wire to reverse light fuse holder wire ... as that is power to the
double relay

- 1 terminal
 the green points wire
the white wire for the ECU trigger

4 teminal,, is the high tension lead to the distributor cap..
also.. you need the ROTOR in the distributor... under the cap..
and you need the condensor grounded

if you have any other wires.... let me know..

of course.. you probably have pertronix ignition...
so,, instead of the green points wire to the -1 terminal,, and condensor
you will have a black wire there.. terminal 1
and the red wire to the 15 terminal