[T2] someone please take photo of coil

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Sat May 30 07:35:27 MST 2015

could someone take a photo of wires attached to coil.
preferably a 78

somewhere somehow a wire is not in the right place.  get everything
working but FI are not triggering.  (test light doesn't flicker)  am to
the bottom of page 11 of the trouble shooting manual and basically says
replace ECU (which I did with a known working spare)

can't find a pin code for the big ECU connector. says check voltages
between #X & #y but which is code the book is confusing.

ready to sell this dang thing for what I just pumped into it. almost
3grand and it won't start.....

gotta be one little  thing, but which one little thing...

thanks