[T2] Help to enhance my AUX battery diagram before we burn alive !

Ned Savoie ned at harbourlight.com
Wed Jun 3 18:40:44 MST 2015

You may want to post this to the Vanagon list, there are a lot more people
active and doing a lot with dual batteries and solar as well. My bus is
still waiting patiently to be put back together, but I am still lurking.
Bob, I wish I could help with your no start issues, but other than taking
some photos of my motor (which is on a stand), I can't offer much help.
Mine was one of the last Boston Bob motors as well.

Ned

--

Ned Savoie
Creative Director