[T2] Help to enhance my AUX battery diagram before we burn alive !

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Wed Jun 3 14:51:37 MST 2015

I have twin batteries but both wired in parallel so both are always
working, but have a boat selector switch in the engine compartment (MUST
be a make before break type) and when camping or whatever I just switch
from both batteries to just one of them. then when is time to go I switch
the other back into the circuit.

Bob