[T2] Help to enhance my AUX battery diagram before we burn alive !

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Wed Jun 3 19:11:12 MST 2015

a photo of the wires, especially the ones to the coil would be great.

I think I may have gotten the only bad motor Bob Donalds ever built but it
was nothing but trouble.  dropped a galley plug, Suburban motors rebuilt
at cost as the carry on of Boston Bob and it got 13,870 miles til it again
dropped a galley plug.  told him to make sure they were in tight, with
theads and sealant and interference.  he missed one.

got Derrick in Ark to rebuild this one and he didn't like the case so used
a new case but same heads and pistons. said they were good.

Bob