[T2] never ending story in Baltimore (fwd)

John Rogers arathorn.rogers at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 15:07:16 MST 2015

Bob, what this reminds me of was a 1987 Taurus wagon that I had that ran
poorly. The problem turned out to be water in the gas tank. Water settles
to the bottom and does not allow gas to pass through undiluted. Draining
the tank from the bottom drains the water. If there is not too much water
there are additives that can soak it up, but draining is a better option.
The easiest way to tell would be to disconnect the fuel line and let the
gas flow into a glass container. If there is water  it will show at the
bottom of the jar.

Cheers,

John