[T2] never ending story in Baltimore (fwd)

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Fri Jul 24 13:55:17 MST 2015

I really suspect you are right.

I drained gas until I had filled all my containers (7 Gal)  had about 10
gal in tank.   then bought another can and put 5 gal of fresh gas in it
hoping to dilute what was left.

neat trick to drain gas. take out fuel presure plug in injector ring and
put hose on it to gas can. turn on fuel pump.   took only a couple minutes
to fill a 5 gal gas can.

Bob