[T2] never ending story in Baltimore (fwd)

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Fri Jul 24 13:37:01 MST 2015

really sounds like B A D  G A S  to me..
I know you have excuses and reason why it can't be the gas from L A S T  Y E
A R ..... but
I'd find something to drain the tank into.. and only put 1 <one> gal F R E S
H  G A S  back in...... when you find that it runs much better on fresh
gas.. then you can drive to the station, to fill it up and rejoice......