[T2] Westy Faucet Fail

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Fri Jul 24 11:10:09 MST 2015

if at first you don't succeed,  use a bigger hammer.

seriously have you touched base with Ron at Bus Depot it seems he would
have run into this before and maybe has a quick and easy solution.

not being that familiar with the top cover design not sure if there is an
easy way to make enough space for it.

how much taller is it than the stock unit.??

Bob