[T2] Westy Faucet Fail

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Fri Jul 24 11:25:34 MST 2015

I have just emailed bus depot. I've tried calling but the line is always busy.
The new faucet is probably 3/4" taller. I'm tempted to whack away at it, but I think it kill the seal (i.e. it will start leaking at the picot point). The original one leaks at the pivot point of the faucet. The new one doesn't - so that is good.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab