[T2] Re 70 CV Joints

Jim Denton 2thingswild at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 08:29:46 MST 2015

If the joints are assembled then just look at the cage to see which way
they are supposed to go.  One side of the cage will be beveled and the
other will not.  The bevel goes towards the axle.  This of course assumes
that the joint was assembled correctly at the factory which is not always
the case.