[T2] 73 Type 2

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Tue Jul 14 08:59:50 MST 2015

years ago to solve all these problems when I needed "everything" I
switched to a 74-75 exhaust system which seems to be everywhere.

however that is long term fix and you need "now" fix.  I think most FLAPS
(auto parts store, like Pep boys, autozone etc) have cut to fit exhaust
gaskets not anywhere near as good but do the job.

Bob