[T2] 73 Type 2

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Tue Jul 14 11:59:06 MST 2015

weld the tail pipe on.. ,,skip the bolt on part.... your going to weld the
flange on right?

or take it to a muffler shop.. and see what they have hanging around..

I was exasperated recently with too big,, too small,, no one had one,,,
spend hrs running around town..,,, so I just cut my own flange(s) out of
some 1/4 plate,, to fit a gasket I had.. but that was for a pipe that needs
to be undone once in a while..  the tail pipe never needs to be unbolted