[T2] Sat and the bus in Baltimore, little bit of progress

MUTS . muts at verizon.net
Fri Dec 11 12:31:14 MST 2015

Stick the hose in boiling water, then use a dibble (a tapered cone used
to plant tulip bulb) to stretch it-Make your own with a sanding belt and
a 1" dowel piece.  I also use pliers pulled apart to stretch a hose.

MUTS  = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver oboe, clarinet support
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper

  too small, have gotten 3/4 hose (19.1mm) and I just barely can't get it