[T2] Sat and the bus in Baltimore, little bit of progress

MUTS . muts at verizon.net
Fri Dec 11 10:49:10 MST 2015

You can also spiral 12g house wire loosly around a hose and then wrap
that with tape- hocky stick tape workes well. Will be supported from the
outside if tape holds the hose.  This is not "outer space" vacuum.
Allows bending with less kinking.

quoth jrivers at globalserve.net:
hint , if you can't find a vac line per se ... try a rubber hose.... if
it does collapes... fit a spring inside to allow it to bend, and not
collapse..
after a small fire.. I was offered a clear tube from an aquarium supply,
a fellow camper just happened to be transporting.. it was sort of less
flexible, and thin walled,, but it fit the ends well,, and I had a
smaller hose that fit inside to keep it from kinking

MUTS  = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver oboe, clarinet support
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper