[T2] Sat and the bus in Baltimore

dan at geer.org dan at geer.org
Tue Dec 8 15:09:01 MST 2015

david raistrick writes:
 | On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 3:39 PM,  <dan at geer.org> wrote:
 | > 1. Does it roll start?
 | >
 | > 2. Does it have a starter relay?
 |

 | I think it turns over ok, bob's problem is fire not spin.  :)

In a previous episode (*), my bus cranked beautifully, but would
not start via cranking though it would roll start in a flash.
Starter, on relay and hence first in circuit, evidently did not
leave enough juice for other functions.  After replacing relay and
having starter serviced, the bus cranked exactly as it had before
but now it started.

Of course, at 30+ years old every bus has become unique.

--dan

* 15 Sep 2008 / Subject: [T2] minor head scratcher on starting