[T2] T2 rear window install, anyone?

Raceing Cajun raceingcajun at communicomm.com
Wed Apr 22 19:44:50 MST 2015

"Don't press too hard on the last corner"?????? ..................... Why
end up at a corner? Pull your rope/wire/twine, so you end up in the middle
at the top.  I always get in the car and do the inside part, and I have a
trusted worker, (wearing soft cotton gloves that don't drag), follow the
rope/wire/twine around the glass, as I pull......having him strike it with
an inward toward the center of the glass, a genital downward glancing
"Karate" chop......Never broke a glass in 30 years! Of course there's always
tomorrow! :>) By the way in a cold shop, you would be best served to warm
your glass, slowly all over, not with a hair drier,as it heats in spots!

Skipper