[T2] Carburetor leak

Jim Denton 2thingswild at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 18:03:44 MST 2014

The leak from the throttle bushings means that you are dumping in excess
fuel above the bushings.  This will happen with a brand new carb.  I
suspect you are pumping the throttle with the engine off and seeing gas
leaking out through the bushings.  This is absolutely normal.

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 11:04 AM, Daniel Martinelli <pacific.oyster at gmail.com