[T2] Dead in West Virginia

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Sun Oct 19 15:01:50 MST 2014

dang I just came up that way but had no internet.

hope you find the problem and a place.  could search the AIRS list but
that is pretty remonte area.  maybe get it close to Salem.  I had to have
mine towed but just two miles but was told I could pay for extra mileage
beyond the 100 my AAA covered??

good luck
Bob