[T2] Dead in West Virginia

John Burneskis john.burneskis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 08:55:45 MST 2014

It's Sunday & I'm in South Eastern West Virginia, between Fayetteville and
Beckley on route 19. My GPS says I'm at Glen Jean.

I'm about 130 miles out of Salem Virginia, little longer than my  AAA will
cover.  I need someone closer to me that I can get towed .  Beckley seems
to be my best city.

Know of any air-cool people in the area, or shop that I could get towed to
go to?

Batteries going in my '78 Westy and my cell ( 571 235 0795)

I am on digest so a direct mail/call to me is appreciated.

I will call AAA but I need to have a destination.

Thanks.   Barry Burneskis Springfield Va