[T2] Meyers Manx Dune Buggy - Lay Jeno's Shed

Robert Mann robtmann7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 19:42:54 MST 2014

http://youtu.be/PYYPJ-ExM-M

	The brand-name I recall is    The Baja Boot   but I don't
know its relation, if any, to this impressive Mr Meyers.

I never figured out how proper cooling is achieved without the
slightly pressurised chamber above the motor from which the fan pumps
the air down past the fins.

{Amory Lovins relays a rumour that several doon buggies like this,
with simple hand-held missiles, overwhelmingly defeated a formation
of Abrams tanks in a US Army exercise.  }

--
Robt Mann
Whangaparaoa, New Zealand