[T2] Flywheel woes

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Sun May 25 15:28:21 MST 2014

you sent the flywheel in to be resurfaced,,, do you know for sure you got
the same flywheel back.?

remove the shims,, install the flywheel,, make sure the engine turns,, then
check the play,, if you measure "0.030 play,, then you need  about "0.026 of
shims to put in place to leave about 4 thou of play..
then make sure the engine turns over,, and bobs your uncle! install the
engine

you can measure the end play with a dial indicator, or with feeler guages

Jamie