[T2] Electrical help please

Mike Benthin muts at verizon.net
Wed Mar 26 22:05:46 MST 2014

You are bypassing ignition circuit when using the jumper to coil.  I'd
suspect all connections from battery to front keyswitch and back again
to coil. It not working when key is also on suggests a short or current
drain. Consider another relay to do what your jumper does.

MUTS Oboe/EH support = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper

if I put jumper from Battery to + of coil  >  engine starts.
  hot spark
  if I turn ignition on with jumper from battery. > engine will not start.
  VERY weak spark