[T2] Tillamook Cheese Buses Stolen

Jim Arnott jrasite at eoni.com
Sun Jul 13 20:58:30 MST 2014

Actually, they stole the truck that just happened to have the trailer filled with little loafs hooked to it.

Jim

PS: I don’t know that I could, in good conscience, accept a cheese tour from someone who admits publicly that the are partial to Jawa/CZ motorcycles. Maybe I could send you a Greeves.

jra