[T2] Tillamook Cheese Buses Stolen

Robert Mann robtmann7 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 14:54:08 MST 2014

At 11:12 AM -0700 13/7/14, Jim Arnott wrote:
>TillamookTheSamba.com
>Please help us find our beloved buses! On Saturday, July 12, we
>learned that the Tillamook Truck, Trailer and three Cheese Sampling
>Tour VW Buses were stolen from the Hampton Inn Manteca parking lot.
>We have alerted local Sacramento authorities who are currently
>investigating. If you have any information that could help in the
>investigation please contact Detective Moody: 209-456-8101
>
><http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014/07/12/tillamook-cheese-tour-truck-classic-vw-mini-buses-stolen-in-manteca/>

	Sad news, Jim  -  best wishes for recovery.

	Your moving msg prompts me to raise the theme

		thief-"proofing"

	I believe it's not fully possible to make a bus thief-proof,
but I believe some simple measures can at least delay the thief,
increasing your chances you'll show up before they can abscond with
your bus.
	I like the hidden switch on the wire to the ignition switch.
	There may well be better ideas ...

	In some vague compensation I promise Jim a modest Cheese Tour
when he gets over here.  Kiwi cheeses are second to none.  Most
visitors cannot afford the exclusive cheeses made at vast expense
from kiwi milk, but we sure belt out a top Blue Vein and many others,
most handily at the Puhoi factory near me.

--
Robt Mann
Whangaparaoa, New Zealand