[T2] Coolers, Fridges, and Electricity

Mike Prather prathermike at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 18:59:59 MST 2014

About ten years ago I pulled a pop up tent trailer to Yellowstone (not with a bus).
I connected the fully charged battery to the trailer's power supply before we left.
By the time we got to YNP the battery was stone dead just from making that little box hum.  So that's why they make those quick disconnect thingies for trailer batteries.

	* c.dreike
	*
	* Jul 1 at 9:29 PM
	* type2 at type2.com
All good comments. The inverters do draw a small amount of current even
when nothing is plugged in to draw power. You don't want to leave them
hooked up to a non-charging battery for more than a couple of days.

Chris
64DD Kamper Kit