[T2] 1968 bus

Old Volks Home oldvolkshome at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 20:49:48 MST 2014

Airhead has the rears with the correct gaskets (note:  photo not yet taken):

http://www.airheadparts.com/vintage-vw-parts/side-rear-reflector-marker/side-reflector-without-gasket-red-left-or-right-211945557

Sorry, can't hep on the spare tire attachment parts :(

Jim Thompson
84 GL 1.9 "Gloria"
84 Westfalia 2.1 "Ole Putt"
72 411 Station Wagon "Pug"
75 914 1.8 "Nancy"
Full Timing From March 1999 To January 2012
oldvolkshome at gmail.com
http://www.oldvolkshome.com
Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jim-Thompson/100000710343835