[T2] 1968 bus

Mikah mikah at whidbey.net
Thu Aug 21 21:13:40 MST 2014

I'm finishing details putting my bus together and am hoping for help finding a couple items.
1968 has round side reflectors not rectangular like 70+. I have the orange fronts, but am looking to replace the red rear sides. The rubber is wedged, not flat like front to make it look flat on rear corners.... Also to hold spare in luggage compartment I should have a threaded rod (no idea of its name) that goes through lug hole and screws into side wall. It holds tire to side. Again 68 and 69 only,70+ have a slot that holds a strap to hold tire in place.
Any ideas where i might find these? No luck in usual searches....
Mikah