[T2] 1968 bus (Mikah)

Jed Wubben jed_wubben at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 23 04:51:08 MST 2014

Have you tried:
Busted Bus
http://bustedbus.com/

or
Car Part junk yard search
http://car-part.com/

Jed

 Message: 1
 Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 21:13:40 -0700
 From: Mikah <mikah at whidbey.net>
 To: t2 <type2 at type2.com>
 Subject: [T2] 1968 bus

 I'm finishing details putting my bus together and am hoping
 for help finding a couple items.
 1968 has round side reflectors not rectangular like 70+. I
 have the orange fronts, but am looking to replace the red
 rear sides. The rubber is wedged, not flat like front to
 make it look flat on rear corners.... Also to hold spare in
 luggage compartment I should have a threaded rod (no idea of
 its name) that goes through lug hole and screws into side
 wall. It holds tire to side. Again 68 and 69 only,70+ have a
 slot that holds a strap to hold tire in place.
 Any ideas where i might find these? No luck in usual
 searches....
 Mikah