[T2] 71 Bus Rear brakes

jules jules.herr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 11:26:51 MST 2013

You should be able to remove the shoes without removing the hub.

What problem are you encountering? Some brake backing plates allow for the
use of the retaining pins, later backing plates don't, but no telling
whether or not yours are stock, if you have the retaining pins make sure
they are removed.

peace
jules
'75, '78 westies,