[T2] 71 Bus Rear brakes

Jim Muir JimM at polarisinvest.com
Mon Nov 18 11:39:49 MST 2013

I got the old shoes off without removing the hub.  Trying to get the new
shoes on is proving to be the problem.  I looked up the process on the
internet and got a photo of the brakes with the hub removed.  It seems
to me having the hubs removed would give me more room.  However, my book
does not say anything about removing hubs on 71.  It does say removing
the drum and the hub on prior to 71 required a puller.

Thanks.