[T2] engine oil pump / second oil cooler , engine improvement

Christophe Guilbert cguilbert at picasso.ucsf.edu
Sat Nov 9 21:27:24 MST 2013

Thanks for the info Chris,

I could not find the info on Gen Berg's site. However I find out on his
webpage that a 30mm oil pumps is mandatory with all hydraulic cams and
lifters to maintain proper constant pressure in the lifter. He even
recommand to use a different oil pressure relief cover to protect the
engine.

Does any one has any comment on it ? Should I use a 30 mm oil pumps and
corresponding pressure relief in my 2L type 4 engine ?

Thanks