[T2] engine oil pump / second oil cooler , engine improvement

C. Dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Sat Nov 9 17:41:09 MST 2013

Check the Gene Berg site. Seems I saw some details in the Berg
information at one time saying that larger oil pumps can be a problem
and are simply not needed.

Chris

Scientists seek to understand what is,
while engineers seek to create what never was.
As the "Bad Astronomer" Phil Plait says, "Teach a man to reason, and
he can think for a lifetime."