[T2] travailing out to CA again & GPS systems

Eric Carter eric.carter at indigo.co.uk
Thu Jun 20 01:56:18 MST 2013

Kevin,

I can't speak for the kind of map coverage you may get in the more remote parts of the US be here in Europe the TomTom is king,  I seldom use SATNAV but when you need to have some reliable instructions there really is nothing better.  All the stress is gone and some of the later versions of the software show what lane you need to be in on the motorway (freeway :-)).   Additionally as they do not need to download map info from the GSM network you will always know where you are.

I guess the only danger is that they may route you through some "unsavoury" parts of town.

Sounds like a great road trip !

Cheers Eric

Eric Carter | Managing Consultant | Indigo Software Ltd | Phone: +44 191 375 6734 | Mobile: +44 7990 588 730 | eric.carter at indigo.co.uk

This E-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, retransmission, disclosure, copying, modification or other use of this E-mail message or attachments is strictly forbidden. If you have received this E-mail message in error, please contact the author and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. You are also advised that the views and opinions expressed in this E-mail message and any attachments are the author's own, and may not reflect the views and opinions of Indigo Software Ltd. Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free. Indigo Software Ltd does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses. Visit us at http://www.indigo.co.uk/