[T2] Rear Brake Backing Plate, '70

John Rogers arathorn.rogers at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 19:36:24 MST 2013

They are tough to find.  Bus Boys shows them used at $45 which seems to me
a good price.  Once in a while they show up on eBay.  I believe only 1969
and 1970 will work on a 1970.  I also remember the difficulty I had
removing an old one but now cannot remember why or how it was finally
resolved.  Good luck.

John Rogers
1970 Westy