[T2] used engine (Power Steering)

David Kelly volknstein at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 08:38:06 MST 2013

Well if you think about it, the stresses are the same on the steering box wether your arms cause it or a power multiplying device causes it. On the other end of that statement, I would not play with the steering wheel too much while stationary. It might be easier on your arms, but the stress is the same on the steering box. Using normal sensible driving should cause no more wear than normal.  Starting out with a good/rebuilt box to begin with is a must in any case. That is my 1.4 cents worth.

David