[T2] 78 Rear Upper Hatch Question

Ned Savoie ned at harbourlight.com
Wed Jul 10 07:35:08 MST 2013

Hi all,

I'm reassembling my 78 Westy after having her body work and paint redone. I
replaced the rear upper hatch with one from Busted Bus because mine was
pretty beat up. I didn't notice (and my body guy thought they were supposed
to be there) but it had three small holes that look like it had some sort
of dealer badge on it. Anyone seen this before? Don't really want to spend
the time or money to have them welded and repainted. Wondering what the
list's thoughts are. One thought is to have a custom badge made and printed
on a 3D printer. Any other ideas? Any thoughts on what dealer this might
have come from? I've attached a small picture, hopefully it comes through.

Thanks,

Ned

--

Ned Savoie