[T2] '76 bay misfires, sometimes stalls: why?

Robert Mann robtmann7 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 12:42:16 MST 2013

	Signs like this which can have many
causes  -  perhaps more than one at a time!  -
are analysed by logic (as we've seen in the many
helpful responses).  One cause may seem more
likely than others.  But if that cause is
relatively difficult to act upon  -  say,
replacing injectors  -  if there is another cause
that is far faster & cheaper to act upon  -  say,
replacing the fuel filter cartridge  -  I'd do
that first.
	I recently replaced my fuel filter
cartridge in < 20 min.  This restored my top
speed to 85 mph whereas I hadn't been able to
reach this speed, owing to drastic stumbling at „
80 mph.  OK I admit this was down a long steep
hill  ...

--
Robt Mann
Whangaparaoa, New Zealand