[T2] Fuel line lifespan?

John Anderson wvukidsdoc at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 17:51:54 MST 2013

This page (if you scroll on down to the tip on view at the bottom) has a good picture of what the relative tips look like, of course being for a different application sealed differently, with thicker walls than for our application there at the tips.  But the one on the R is a Bosch style just like ours, the one on the L if you look in the center is what the improved style tips look like, have a square thing inside a round shroud, with the actual needle tip deeper in that square thing.

http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~dzug/89iroc/pics/injswap/inj-swap.html

John