[T2] rust never sleeps.2

aroman4047 at aol.com aroman4047 at aol.com
Thu Aug 1 14:01:58 MST 2013

OK, so I dropped acid (phosphoric) on the innerds of the newer beam,
sealed it up with Rust Destroyer paint and had
the patches welded on...What I noticed, since the old beam is still
hangin' around my junk...er, backyard is that it was
the driver's side on both that had the worst...i.e. rustthru'...whereas
the passenger side, while showing some was still
serviceable...The newer one even withstood real hammerin' to see if
there was internal rust...
Has anybody else noticed this? Or is this driver's side rust just
coincidental to these two beams?

Tony in NJ
W.A.S.T.E.