[VB] New Transaxle - Follow up

Avocado Tom Tarka avocadotom at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 22:47:42 PDT 2021

And...I ended up with the wrong gear ratio.  I got the 4.125 with the 0.89
4th after all.

Anyone need a new center section, still in the shrink wrap?  I can deliver
on the East Coast or ship.  Otherwise, it's getting sent back. :(

Regardless: hope you're all having a great start to your weekend!

Cheers,
   Tom
---
  "We are MoTown.  We are professionals.  We're here to get the job done."