[VB] [T2] Improved ride quality

Chris Dreike cdreike at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 18:51:33 PDT 2019

Thanks Al,
I thought about that too. The rubber does seem to be rather hard, however I
installed new ones when I restored the bus 16 years ago.
The bus lives in my garage so not a lot of deterioration would have
happened. The rough ride is not new. Always been that way over the 47 years
I've had the bus.
I installed the trimmed snubbers today, lowered the tire pressure to 24
psi. Went for a drive this evening and I like the ride. Not as smooth as my
bay, however much smoother than before.
I can go through my dips in the streets around my neighborhood at 20
without getting tossed to the ceiling.

Cheers,
Chris
64DD Kamper Kit