[VB] [T2] Hot engine

david raistrick keen at icantclick.org
Sat Dec 7 17:53:27 PST 2019

9-10:1 should not run crazy hot unless there are other things at play. a/f, oil pressure (pressure and the relief valves play a massively important combined roll in cooling and upright), ignition and valve timing....   hell spark plugs can come into play.

still sounds like there is something else hinky going on

--
Sent from my random mobile device of the week

>>> Chris
>>> 64 DD Kamper Kit
>>> 71 Sunroof