[VB] 65 bus NO brake lights..

John Baker busvwzen at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 13:22:47 PDT 2018

Hey Y'all, the brake lights on my 65 bus are not working.  ALL rear turn signals, rear running lights, and emergency flashers work fine. ALL fuses are good. I pulled both wires off of the brake light switch on the back of the master cylinder and clipped them together, still NO lights come on in the back.  Any advice from the masters???

PEACE!

John Baker

"...So we got in the red VW microbus with the
shovels and rakes and implements of destruction and headed on toward the
police officer's station..."