[VB] [T2] fuel line

Jason Laster jason at fasterlaster.com
Tue May 15 11:39:42 PDT 2018

It depends on which fuel line you are removing.  For example the main line
from the bottom of the tank cannot be clamped off completely.  You will
still need to disconnect the fuel line to replace it, and the gas will flow
out of the tank.....quickly!  The tshirt just keeps gas from running down
your arm, keeping you a bit cleaner in the process.

Jason