[VB] fuel line

Ric Jablonski ricjablonski at gmail.com
Mon May 14 19:37:02 PDT 2018

I could have sworn I replaced the lines last year, but looked at my book
and it appears to have been three years ago. Wow.

 I went to flaps and bought some fuel line but it did not look right.  ...
So.....I went to a VW shop and bought original style braided line.  It was
only a 2 hour drive. :-(

I figured if I was going to get gas bath, I should only get one!

Is there a way to avoid the gas shower? That last pull always gets me!

--
-Sent from private E-mail address.-