[VB] Rennie Wible, RIP

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Tue Feb 6 17:52:28 PST 2018

Also sorry to report that Rennie passed away about 1/21.
Rennie was a great contributor to the lists in the earlier days. He had
worked at Russ Thor VW in Torrance, CA, parts dept. for Pacific VW in
Hawthorne, CA, Volkswagen of Santa Monica, CA, Parts manager for
Volkswagen of Downtown L.A., parts manager for Timmons Volkswagen of
Long Beach, CA and finally parts manager of Timmons Subaru of Long
Beach. Rennie was always a wealth of knowledge any time I needed or
didn't need VW information. He always knew the skinny on what parts were
still available for our aged vehicles. Rennie will be missed.
Met Rennie many times at bus events, including OCTO and Big Wednesday.
Always had a good conversation with him. He had a Syncro, a splitty and
plenty of other buses and VW's. Needless to say he was quite the VW
aficionado.

Please get your colonoscopies done in a timely manner. Rennie was only 51.

Chris
64 DD Kamper Kit