[VB] OCTO show

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Sat Feb 3 19:06:12 PST 2018

Orange County Transporter Organization (www.OCTO.org) had another great
meet today at Veteran's Stadium in Long Beach, CA. I would guess that
around 250 buses showed up. Weather was nuts. 80-85F by noon. Weird
smoggy day. Haven't seen that much smog in years. Great raffle once
again (of course I won nothing this time as Aggy purchased about $300
worth of tickets). One thing I noticed is that the quantity and quality
of the used parts seems to be diminishing. I guess that we have sucked
up most of the good stuff by now. Lots of new repop components are
available and many are of great quality.

Chris
64 DD Kamper Kit